1.7.08

Wave your glasses high...


'...'cause we ain't got no choice but to party.'

So good to be back in the city. Taught my second workshop for the summer, and met some cool new kids. After the workshop, Jae and I sat in the quad and did what we're too pro at; we talked, about anything and everything that we seemed to be missing out on. It was hard to fathom that I hadn't seen her since the last day of school, but it was a good feeling. I saw one half of symposium for most of the summer, and it was good to see the final fourth. Met up with Andrew Lee and Tom after their bio class and then we went to Joy Yee's to eat. It was nice seeing them, too. I found out that Jae can't seem to order duck noodle soup without making the waiter laugh, and that Andrew now really wants a Wall-E of his very own. I think he'll have to settle for putting Lucky in a box and watching him walk around. Checked out an apartment with Lesley, then headed off to Millenium Park to finish off my night in the city.

Spent a great day with equally great people. Goodbye June, hello July...

<3

No comments: