27.7.08

Bonjour, money...


'...au revoir, bitches.'

MONDAY: Chilled out at home for a while, then went over to Neilani's house. Joseph was there, cooking dinner. Had dinner and played brawl for a while. Bryan met me at Neilani's house, and then we drove to Tony's. Hung out with Tony and Shai, and all four of us watched 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' by the request of me and Shai. Repeats to come soon (hopefully).

TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY: I wish I could even remember...seriously.

THURSDAY: Painted the living room with pops. Orange; not an obscenely bright orange, but sort of like a calming burnt orange. Finished that just in time for Bryan to come over for dinner and watch ABDC. I am still trying to recover from the grief. Supreme Soul should have never been in the bottom two in the first place. I'll miss you, George Anzaldo.

FRIDAY: Massage therapy in the morning. No lie, for a small asian woman, she completely and utterly owned me. I did not know that my neck and shoulders were even that tense. Went paint shopping with the parents (yellow, for the kitchen). Went home, and got ready to go out with Pam. Spent the rest of the day in the city with friends. It felt really good to be back, Windy...

SATURDAY: Picked up grandma from work. Went back home and helped dad prime the kitchen. Bryan came over, had dinner, then the whole bunch of us up and went to Summerfest. God, I felt old. Ran into 3/4 of IJL and Alyssa, which was really nice. Haven't seen the girls in a while, so it was all too refreshing. Watched the fireworks on the hillside by the rides, and I think for the first time in a long time, Anne didn't scream. Met up with the parents at the main stage, and finished off the night with a plate of fresh carnival funnel cake.

SUNDAY: Church, and a mass that I didn't sleep through. Went to Grand Victoria's for brunch with family, including the grandparents. Went back home to clean, and Bryan came over when Anne and I were done. Watched 'Last Holiday' and ate gyros and italian beef.

Awesome week.

<3>

No comments: