11.7.08

The world is yours, so play the role...


'...blow the dust off this record and put the needle down slow.'

It's very seldom that I feel the compulsion to do a mid-day post, but here I am. I finally finished Eclipse and now I'm just ready and waiting for Breaking Dawn. A part of me is definitely hoping that there's more to Bella and Edward's saga so that it can't simply be encompassed in a mere four book series.

So I woke up this morning from what I thought was a good night's sleep. For some reason, I felt like I had just woken up from passing out from exhaustion; I was sore and achy everywhere. I know that in my dreams, I was running a lot and what-not. It sounds stupid, but it kinda felt like the psychological exhaustion in my dreams that I should have felt somehow manifested itself to a true physical exhaustion. I'm not one to quickly believe things like that, but for whatever reason, it seemed highly plausible today. I'm still a little sore and tired now, but I got some breakfast in me, which looks to have made things a little better.

In a couple hours, the family's going to my cousin Rhea's cotillion, and I'm really excited for it. My aunt and uncle are renowned for their over-the-top themed parties, so it was no surprise that their youngest daughter's debutante ball wasn't going to be an exception. This time, it's the roaring 20's. Flapper dresses, cigarette boys, fedora hats and gangsters. This is going to be one hell of a time tonight, so expect pictures soon.

<3

No comments: