8.6.08

Summer breeze makes me feel fine...


'...blowing through the jasmine in my mind.'

Been keeping it really simple for the past couple days. I've been watching the skies for fear that one of those many reported twisters just so happens to touch down nearby because everyone refuses to believe it's actually going to hit...

I was talking to Ading Trina, and she told me she watched my workshop video. Frankly, I had a really good time at that workshop, but I was still really disappointed in myself. I always think I can do better; it's more my fault for being my own worse critic. So I spent most of last night trying to find a song then Ben says should want to 'make me move', lol. Trina said she might talk to Kris and see if she could find someone I could collab with for a Nonstop workshop *fingers crossed!*. Passed out on Anne's bedroom floor to her playing video games. Wasn't surprised that I had another whacked-out dream night, but it was pretty funny. Earth was about to get destroyed due to Jupiter's gravitational pull, but then somehow miraculously escaped. Oh, but wait, side effects of the gravity change gave certain humans (and some animals) superhuman powers. Yep, I could fly...my three huskies could, too. Oh yeah, they could talk, too. My wacky dream couldn't be complete without the usual half-woman, half-underwater creature...and a cameo by Chuck Norris.

So I finally found that song though, and I can almost guarantee I'll be dancing to it in my head on the way to dinner tonight...

<3

No comments: